Roundup® Ready-to-Use Spray 3.78L
Overview & Benefits
- Spray Weeds or Grasses You Want to Kill
- Kills to the Root
- Rainproof in 10 minutes.
- Visible results in 6 hours.
- Plant 1-3 days after application.
How to Use
- Adjust the nozzle to the desired position for spraying (foam or spray).
- Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until wet or completely covered with foam.
- When applying as spot treatment close to plants you don't want to kill, protect those plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If you accidentally spray plants you don't want to kill, wash immediately with water.
When to Apply
- Apply when the weeds are actively growing.
- For best results, apply when the weather is warm and sunny (over 15°C [59°F]).
- However, effective results may be obtained when applying under cloudy conditions and cool temperatures (as low as 10°C [50°F]).
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to plants you want to preserve.
- RAINPROOF protection: Rain or watering 10 minutes after the application WILL NOT affect its effectiveness.
Where to Use
Flower beds, patios, walkways and driveways, around shrubs and trees, along fences and foundations.
Kids & Pets
Reentry time: People and pets can enter the treated area after the spray has dried.
While handling the product, avoid contaminating the soil, rivers, ponds, streams, dams, canals or water deposits by not washing or pouring pesticide waste or empty containers. Handle empty containers and product waste as provided by the general comprehensive waste prevention and management act, it's regulations or the empty container pesticide management plant, as registered by semarnat.
An inadequate use of this product may contaminate underground water. avoid handling close to water wells and do not apply if water table is shallow (75 CM [30 in.] Depth) and soils are very permeable (sandy).
In case of spills, use personal protection equipment and recover the spilled product with absorbing material (such as soil or clay), collect waste in a tightly sealed container and take to closest authorized hazardous waster collection center.