Using Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Products Properly
Tips for Using the Sure Shot® Wand and Comfort Wand®
The Sure Shot® Wand and the Comfort Wand® are not only great at providing control when spraying weeds. They’re also a breeze to use. Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to stopping weeds with ease.
- Unsnap the holder and remove the wand from the side of the bottle.
- Unwrap the hose and pull out the battery tab on the handle.
- Insert the red plug into the knob on the cap, and turn the knob to “on”.
- Extend the wand until it clicks into position.
- Slide the trigger lock on the handle to the “unlocked” position.
- Choose the spray setting you want on the wand nozzle. Make sure it isn’t set to “OFF.” If you’re using the Sure Shot® Wand, snap the protective shield over the wand nozzle.
- Spray the weeds that you want to kill. It’s that easy.
GET YOUR WAND BACK IN ACTION
If you’ve followed the steps above and your Comfort Wand® or Sure Shot® Wand still isn’t working, it might just be time to replace the batteries. Unscrew the battery compartment on the base of the wand, and replace the AA batteries.