Roundup Pro® No Leak Pump Backpack Sprayer (4 Gallon)
Overview & Benefits
- Internal No Leak Pump design is safer to use - chemicals will not drip down your back.
- Durable, 21 inch poly wand with the highest quality Viton® seals for chemical resistance.
- Premium, lockable shut off with brass components and an in-line filter.
- Easy access pump allows you to change seals in just minutes with no tools.
- 4 nozzles included: brass adjustable, 2 flat fans, and foaming nozzle. Also accepts TeeJet nozzles.
The Roundup Pro® 190412 Backpack Sprayers does the work of a piston or diaphragm backpack sprayer. The exclusive internal No Leak Pump keeps your back and clothing dry. The paddles keep liquids, powders, and water-soluble solutions mixed, in solution, and ready to spray. Also the pump features Viton® seals that can be easily changed within minutes without tools (up to 7x faster than the leading competitor). The premium shut-off offers a comfort grip, lockable trigger to prevent hand fatigue, and a removable in-line filter to reduce clogging.
The Roundup® 190412 Backpack Sprayer is capable of spraying up to 150 PSI for those hard-to-reach areas. The included pressure regulator maintains a low, continuous 25 PSI (great for spraying herbicides and weed killers). The foldable pump handle reverses for left- or right-handed use, and the tank has a built-in carry handle with wand storage. With adjustable padded straps, waist belt and chest cinch strap, the backpack ensures comfort while you work. Multiple nozzles are included for ultimate versatility: brass adjustable nozzle (enables stream to cone patterns), wide flat fan nozzle (red, 0.25 GPM, angled at 70°), narrow flat fan nozzle (yellow, 0.15 GPM, angled at 30°), and foaming nozzle. Also accepts TeeJet nozzles.
How to Use
Follow the manufacturer's directions for mixing with Roundup® concentrates.
Bottle with Sprayer