Roundup® Precision Gel® Weed & Grass Killer
Overview & Benefits
Are you determined to kill pesky weeds and grasses, but worried about harming nearby plants? Roundup Weed & Grass Killer Precision Gel attacks weeds, root and all, so they won’t grow back. Plus, this innovative gel easily gets into hard-to-reach areas to kill only what it touches. You’ll start seeing results in just hours — precisely where you choose to treat. Use anywhere from flower beds and vegetable gardens, to driveways and fence lines and say goodbye to weeds.
- Product Specs
Container treats up to 500 weeds.
Where to use
Ideal for targeting weeds in garden beds and containers. Landscaped beds, vegetable gardens, around trees, driveways & walkways and along fences. Use anywhere weeds are a problem. Outdoor use only.
For more information on what products to use and where, click here.
How to use
- Squeeze tabs on both sides of cap to remove.
- Click the green button to dispense the gel; once for small annual weeds and twice for large perennial weeds.
- Apply to the weeds or grasses you want to kill. Yellowing and wilting will occur only on treated leaves.
Where not to use
When to apply
Apply when weeds are actively growing. For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather above 60 degrees F.
How often to apply
Whenever weeds are actively growing.
- An innovative way to kill weeds—just touch the weed leaves with the gel
- Precise application method protects nearby plants, making it ideal for gardens
- Kills the roots, guaranteed!* *Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.
- Easily gets into hard-to-reach areas
- Rainproof in 2 hours
- One container kills up to 1,000 weeds
To help protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
Kills the Roots, Guaranteed!*
(*Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.)
Nonrefillable container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids & Pets
People and pets many enter treated area after gel has dried. The main active ingredient in Roundup® Weed and Grass Killer products is glyphosate. It works by targeting an enzyme that is essential to plant growth.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application. Lawn grasses, herbs, vegetables and fruit may be planted 3 days after application. The main active ingredient in Roundup® Weed and Grass Killer products is glyphosate. It works by targeting an enzyme that is essential to plant growth.
1% Glyphosate, 2% Pelagonic acid and related fatty acids.