Roundup® Ready-To-Use Weed & Grass Killer III with Sure Shot® Wand
Overview & Benefits
- Kills existing weeds and grasses to the root, guaranteed!
- Continuous spray Sure Shot® Wand extends 2 feet - no more bending over to kill weeds!
- Use shield to contain the spray and help protect nearby plants from damage.
- Ideal for targeting weeds in garden and landscaped beds. Can also be used on driveways, sidewalks and patios.
- Visible results in 3 hours. Rainproof in 10 minutes.
The Sure Shot® Wand is Roundup's most convenient applicator! The innovative protective shield allows you to use Roundup with confidence to target weeds in garden beds and landscaped areas. The shield fits over the weed to contain the spray and help protect the nearby plants you love from damage, so you can stop pulling weeds in your garden!
- Product Specs
- Kills existing weeds and grass to the root--guaranteed (Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will refund the purchase price)
- Protective Shield fits over weeds to contain spray and help protect desirable plants
- Use in and around vegetable gardens, flower beds, tree rings and mulched beds, as well as on cracks in driveways, walkways and patios
- Rainproof in 10 minutes
- Visible results in 3 hours
How to use
Use shield to contain the spray and help protect nearby plants from damage.Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet. If a desirable plant is accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
Where to use
Ideal for targeting weeds in garden and landscaped beds. Can also be used on driveways, sidewalks and patios.
For more information on what products to use and where, click here.
Where not to use
Do not spray plants or grasses that you like - they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since glyphosate kills lawn grasses. For weed control in your lawn, try Roundup® For Lawns.
When to apply
Apply when weeds are actively growing.
How often to apply
Whenever weeds are actively growing.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
Kills the Roots, Guaranteed!*
Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.
Refill this container according to the directions contained in the REFILL section. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Partly Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids & Pets
People and pets many enter treated area after spray has dried. The main active ingredient in Roundup® Weed and Grass Killer products is glyphosate. It works by targeting an enzyme that is essential to plant growth.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
All ornamental flowers, trees and shrubs may be planted one day after application. Lawn grasses, herbs, vegetables and fruit may be planted 3 days after application. The main active ingredient in Roundup® Weed and Grass Killer products is glyphosate. It works by targeting an enzyme that is essential to plant growth.
2% Glyphosate, 2% Pelargonic and other related fatty acids.