Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Concentrate Plus
Overview & Benefits
Great value for larger areas. Roundup® brand products help you triumph over the toughest weeds and Roundup® Concentrate Plus Weed & Grass Killer now features an easy measure cap that helps to make using concentrates easy to use. Roundup® Concentrate Plus Weed & Grass Killer is perfect for use around shrubs and trees, on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas and mulch, and along fences and foundations. DO NOT USE for spot weed treatment after planting any fruits or vegetables. It is also ideal for large jobs including lawn replacements or garden plot preparation. For best results, add 6 fl. oz. of concentrate to one gallon of water. Use of a Roundup® brand sprayer is recommended. The formula is rainproof in 30 minutes, and with FastAct® Technology, you will see visible results in as fast as 9 hours. Kill the toughest weeds and grasses to the root with Roundup® Concentrate Plus Weed & Grass Killer.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Kills tough weeds and grasses to the root
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- FastAct® Technology - visible results in as fast as 9 hours
- For use around flowers, shrubs, and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas, and mulch beds; along fences and foundations; in large areas for lawn replacements or garden plot preparation
- Apply with a Roundup® brand tank sprayer
How to use
Use of a Roundup® brand sprayer is recommended.
- For best results add 6 oz. per 1 gallon of water.
- Spot treat or spray evenly each gallon of spray solution over 300 sq. ft.
- Spray the weeds or grasses you want to kill until thoroughly wet.
- When spot treating weeds around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic.
- If desirable plants are accidently sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
Where to use
For use around flowers, shrubs, and trees; on patios, walkways, driveways, gravel areas, and mulch beds; along fences and foundations; in large areas for lawn replacements or garden plot preparation; freshly cut woody stumps.
When to apply
Apply when weeds, grasses, or brush are actively growing.
- For best results, apply using the 6 fl. oz. rate during warm, sunny weather (above 60°F).
- Spray when air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants.
- Weeds usually begin to wilt within 9 hours with complete kill in one to two weeks for most weeds.
How often to apply
Some established hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application. Brush sprayed in the fall may not be controlled until the following season. In the spring, spray regrowth if it occurs.
Kills all types of weeds & grasses.
To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain does not wash pesticide off the treatment area. Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems. Diquat is toxic to aquatic invertebrates. Do not apply directly to water.
Kills the Roots, Guaranteed!*
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase and we will replace the product or refund the purchase price.
Great value – makes 5 gallons of spray solution from 16 oz. concentrate bottle, and covers up to 800 sq. ft.
Spray solutions of this product may be mixed, stored, and applied using stainless steel, fiberglass, plastic, or plastic-lined steel containers. DO NOT MIX, STORE, OR APPLY THIS PRODUCT OR SPRAY SOLUTIONS OF THIS PRODUCT IN GALVANIZED STEEL OR UNLINED STEEL (EXCEPT STAINLESS STEEL) CONTAINERS OR SPRAY TANKS.
- Do not reuse or refill this container.
- If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
- If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids & Pets
People and pets must not touch treated plants or enter treated areas until after spray has dried.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Drainback Cap Bottle
All ornamental flowers, trees, and shrubs may be planted 1 day after application. Lawn grasses, herbs, fruit, and vegetable gardens may be planted 3 days after application. To clean sprayer after use, rinse sprayer and sprayer parts with water 3 times. Spray rinse water on bare soil or gravel. After cleaning, sprayer may be used for other products.
Using with Other Products
What to Expect
Weeds begin to yellow and wilt as fast as 9 hours, with complete kill in 1 to 2 weeks for most weeds. Some established hard-to-kill weeds may take 4 or more weeks for complete kill.
-General Weed Control Annuals*: Use 3 fl. oz. (6 Tbs) in 1 gallon of water.
-Tough Weed Control for Perennials, Brush, Vines, or Lawn Renovation: Use 6 fl. oz. (12 Tbs) in 1 gallon of water.
-General Weed Control Annuals*: Pour concentrate into sprayer jar. DO NOT ADD WATER. Set dial to 3 fl. oz. and spray.
-Tough Weed Control for Perennials, Brush, Vines, or Lawn Renovation: Pour concentrate into sprayer jar. DO NOT ADD WATER. Set dial to 6 fl. oz. and spray.
*Some established hard-to-kill annual weeds may require 6 fl. oz. use rate, such as Crabgrass, Goosegrass, Common Purslane, and Chickweed
Glyphosate 18%, Diquat 0.73%