Roundup® for Lawns4 Ready-To-Use (Southern)
Overview & Benefits
Roundup For Lawns4 is a tough weed killer for use on Southern grasses that kills weeds, not the lawn (when used as directed). This product kills 93 types of weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list). It can be used on Southern grasses, including Bermudagrass, Bahiagrass, Centipede, and St. Augustine (including Floratam). The ready-to-use formula with our extended wand makes it ideal for targeting weeds in hard to reach places. In fact, one gallon of Roundup For Lawns4 treats up to approximately 2,000 weeds. This product starts working immediately and is rainproof in 4 hours. Roundup For Lawns4 kills the root so weeds won’t come back. The best time for broadleaf weed applications is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate. Weeds typically twist, curl, or yellow within a few days of application, while weed death can occur within 14 to 28 days. Roundup For Lawns4 is a simple step for home lawn care. No weeds. No worry.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Kills weeds, not the lawn (when used as directed)
- Kills 93 types of weeds, including dollarweed, dandelion, clover, and yellow nutsedge (see inside booklet for weed list)
- For use on Southern grasses, including St. Augustine (including Floratam), Bermudagrass, Centipedegrass, and Bahiagrass
- Starts working immediately, and is rainproof in 4 hours
- Ready-to-Use All-in-One Weed Killer for Lawns
How to use
Prepare: Remove the wand from the side clip. Pull the connector by slightly twisting it away from the
holder. Unwrap the hose completely. Remove the protective strip from the battery compartment to activate
Connect: Insert the plug at the end of the hose into the knob opening on the cap. cap until it clicks. Twist
the knob to the ON position.
Extend: Flip open the wand until it clicks and locks. Extend wand fully.
Spray: Slide trigger lock on wand handle to the unlocked position. Twist nozzle to desired spray pattern.
Point nozzle away from body and hold trigger for continuous spray.
- Spray as a spot treatment. Product is ready-to-use. Mixing with water is not required. The best time for a broadleaf weed application is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate. Normally a single application is sufficient to control broadleaf weeds in these conditions. Two applications may be necessary for hard-to-control weeds, dense infestations of perennial weeds, for adverse/extreme environmental conditions, or for hardened-off and mature weeds. Do not apply more than two applications per season.
Where to use
Roundup® For Lawns4 Ready-To-Use may be used on established lawns, vacant lots, playgrounds, and other similar areas where broadleaf weeds are present. It will control weeds in St. Augustinegrass (including Floratam), Bermudagrass, Buffalograss, Centipedegrass, Seashore Paspalum, Bahiagrass, Zoysiagrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Tall Fescue, and Red or Fine Leaf Fescues.
Where not to use
Do not use on Bentgrass, Carpetgrass, Dichondra, and lawns with desirable clovers or other desirable legumes, or on ornamentals (flowers, trees, groundcovers, landscape beds, and shrubs). Avoid applying in the fall or winter unless turf stunting can be tolerated.
When to apply
- The best time for broadleaf weed applications is when weeds are young, actively growing, and soil moisture is adequate.
- Do not apply this product to St. Augustinegrass (all varieties) below 50°F.
- Do not apply to St. Augustinegrass (all varieties) when temperatures are above 85°F unless temporary injury can be tolerated.
- Do not make applications of this product to St. Augustinegrass when turf is going into dormancy in the fall, or if temperatures are expected to drop below 40°F within 10 days of application.
Aster, white heath & white prairie; Bedstraw; Beggarweed, creeping; Beggarweed, dwarf; Bindweed;
Black medic; Broadleaf plantain; Bull thistle; Burclover; Burdock, common; Buttercup, creeping;
Carpetweed; Catsear, spotted; Chamberbitter*; Chickweed, common; Chickweed, mouseear; Chicory;
Cinquefoil; Clover; Clover, hop; Clover, red; Clover, white (Dutch clover, honeysuckle clover, white trefoil,
& purplewort); Cocklebur; Coffeeweed; Compassplant; Curly dock; Dandelion; Dayflower; Deadnettle;
Dock; Dogfennel; Dollarweed (pennywort); Doveweed*; English daisy; False dandelion (spotted catsear &
common catsear); Field bindweed (morningglory & creeping jenny); Field oxeye-daisy (creeping oxeye);
Filaree, whitestem & redstem; Florida betony (rattlesnake weed)*; Florida pusley; Goldenrod; Ground ivy;
Groundsel; Hawkweed; Healall; Henbit; Innocence (Blue-eyed Mary); Knotweed; Lambsquarters; Lawn
burweed; Lespedeza, common; Mallow, common; Matchweed; Nutsedge (yellow); Old world diamond
flower; Oxalis (yellow woodsorrel & creeping woodsorrel); Parsley-piert; Pennsylvania smartweed;
Pepperweed; Pigweed; Pineappleweed; Plantain, buckhorn*; Plantain, common*; Poison Ivy; Poison oak;
Puncturevine; Purple cudweed; Purslane; Ragweed; Redweed; Red sorrel (sheep sorrel); Roundleaf
mallow; Shepherd's purse; Spurge; Smartweed; Spurweed; Thistle; Veronica (corn speedwell)*; Vetch,
common; Virginia buttonweed*; Virginia pepperweed; Wild carrot; Wild garlic; Wild geranium; Wild lettuce;
Wild mustard; Wild onion; Wild strawberry*; Wild violet*; Yarrow; Yellow rocket
*Hard-to-control: May require two applications and higher use rates within the specified rate range.
If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase,
and we will refund the purchase price.
One gallon treats up to approximately 2,000 weeds.
- Do not apply with nozzles that produce a fine-droplet spray. Do not apply when the wind is blowing towards desirable plants. Do not spray exposed roots of ornamentals and trees.
- Use caution when applying this product to warm-season turfgrasses when turf is going into dormancy in the fall or coming out of dormancy in the spring as some injury may occur.
- Do not use clippings from the treated areas as mulch or compost around flowers, ornamentals, trees, or in vegetable gardens.
- Do not use on or around vegetables, fruits or ornamentals (flowers, trees, groundcovers, hedges, landscape/flower beds and shrubs).
- Do not apply to any body of water such as lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
- Do not apply to any shorelines (non-cropland sites adjacent to the edges of a body of water) for lakes, streams, rivers, ponds, reservoirs, or estuaries (salt water bays).
Do not contaminate water, food, or feed by storage and disposal. Keep pesticide in original container. Do not put into food or drink containers. Avoid contamination of feed and foodstuffs. Store in a cool, dry place, preferably in a locked storage area.
If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product
down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids & Pets
Do not apply this product in a way that will contact any person or pet, either directly or through drift.
Keep people and pets out of the area during application. Do not allow people or pets to enter the treated
area until sprays have dried.
Delay mowing 2 days before and until 2 days after the application of this product.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
Extended Reach Wand
For spot treatment only.
Do not apply this product immediately before rainfall or irrigation. Do not irrigate or water the turfgrass within 3 hours after application. If dry conditions exist, irrigate at least 8 hours before and 8 hours after application.
What to Expect
Weed injury symptoms are normally noticed within a few days of the application and weed death can occur within 14 to 28 days. Weed injury symptoms include leaf and stem curl or twisting and weed yellowing.
Temporary turfgrass yellowing may occur on St. Augustinegrass, Centipedegrass, and certain varieties of hybrid Bermudagrass.
0.014% Penoxsulam, 0.014% Sulfentrazone, 0.146% 2, 4_D, dimethylamine salt, 0.041%Dicamba, dimethylamine salt