Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer
Overview & Benefits
Created with an exclusive formula, Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer combines two brush-killing ingredients to penetrate the waxy leaves and brush of hard-to-kill weeds to kill them down to the root! It also kills ivies and weeds like poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac, as well as invasive vines and shrubs like kudzu and wild blackberry. Simply mix 6 fl. oz. of the concentrate with 1 gallon of water.
Undiluted product can be used for stump treatment - please follow label directions.
Pairs Nicely With
Ideal for Large Areas
Roundup brand concentrate products offer additional value and are great for treating larger areas. The use of a Roundup branded tank sprayer is recommended and available in several sizes.
Economical Way to Treat Weeds
Simply add water to the amount of concentrate called for on the label — easy, effective, and economical to treat large areas. Mix according to directions.
*32 fl. oz. covers up to 1,500 sq. ft.
Kills Weeds to the Root!
Apply when weeds are actively growing. Be sure to spray when the air is calm to prevent drift to desirable plants. If vines or tough brush are not completely killed within 4 weeks, repeat application.
- Product Specs
- Roundup® Concentrate Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer combines the power of two tough brush killing ingredients to kill even the toughest weeds and grasses!
- Kills weeds to the root *Guaranteed!
- Rainproof in 30 minutes
- Visible results in 24 hours
- It also kills ivies and weeds like poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac, as well as invasive vines and shrubs like kudzu and wild blackberry
How to use
For Tank Sprayers:
• Add 6 fl. oz. per 1 gallon of water. Spray the weeds or brush you want to kill until thoroughly wet.
Spray vines growing up poles or mature trees.
• If vines are growing up poles, fences or tree trunks with mature bark cut vines to a height of 3 to 4 feet and spray vines thoroughly.
• If vines are climbing shrubs, or tree trunks with green bark, cut vines at base and spray regrowth.
• If spraying regrowth, shield shrubs and immature tree trunks from spray drift with a piece of cardboard or plastic.
Where to use
Use on wooded lots and other areas where tough weeds are invading your yard. In recreational areas, fields & trails; around buildings, cabins, lodges, & camp sites; on wooded or vacant lots. For more information on what products to use and where, click here.
Where not to use
• Do not use in or around edible food or feed crops.
• Do not use for lawn renovation or flower bed and vegetable garden preparation (plot preparation); instead use Roundup® Weed & Grass Killer Super Concentrate.
When to apply
• Apply when weeds are actively growing.
• For best results, apply during warm, sunny weather (above 60°).
• Spray when air is calm to prevent product from drifting onto desirable plants.
• Rain or watering within 30 minutes of application will NOT wash away effectiveness.
• Weeds usually begin to wilt within two to four days, and are completely killed within one to two weeks.
How often to apply
If vines or tough brush are not completely killed within 4 weeks, repeat application. Some established hard to kill weeds may require a repeat application.
Note: Brush sprayed in the fall may not be controlled until the following season. In the spring spray regrowth if it occurs.
To help protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Applying this product when rain is not predicted for the next 24 hours will help to ensure that rain down not wash pesticide off the treatment area.
Rinsing application equipment over the treated area will help avoid run off to water bodies or drainage systems.
Kills the Roots, Guaranteed!*
*Consumer Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied after using this product, simply send us original proof of purchase, and we will refund the purchase price.
1 quart covers 1500 sq. ft. at 6 oz/gal.
Caution: Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing during and after application. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, or using tobacco. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
Nonrefillabel container. Do not reuse or refi ll this container. If Empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If Party Filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Kids & Pets
People and pets may enter treated area after spray has dried.
This is not the product label. Always read and follow the product label before use.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray plants or grasses you like – they will die. Not recommended for spot weed control in lawns since this product kills lawn grasses. When spot treating weeds around desirable plants, shield plants from drift with a sheet of cardboard or plastic. If desirable plants are accidentally sprayed, rinse off immediately with water.
2% Triclopyr 18% Glyphosate