Roundup Pro® Sprayer for Commercial Use (2 or 3 Gallon)
Overview & Benefits
The Roundup Pro® 2-Gallon Sprayer uses our best, most efficient pump designed for commercial use - even with the harshest chemicals. It features a chemical resistant stainless steel wand and a shut-off with comfort grip, lock-on feature, and in-line filter. The Viton® gaskets and seals provide maximum chemical resistance and can be easily replaced in the field with no tools. The teardrop-shaped tank adds stability due to the lower center of gravity and includes built-in nozzle storage and protection. To offer the ultimate versatility, the 190410 sprayer includes 5 sprayer nozzles – adjustable brass and poly nozzles, high volume fan, low volume fan, and foaming nozzle.
Pairs Nicely With
- Product Specs
- Shut-off includes a 'lock-on' feature to reduce hand fatigue; a nickel-plated brass poppet for strength and precision; and an easy-to-clean, in-line filter to reduce clogging
- Commercial grade stainless steel wand
- Viton® seals throughout pump and shut-off for long-term resistance to chemicals
- The highly efficient pump requires 25% fewer strokes - saving you time and energy.
- Pull-button pressure release valve safely releases pressure before opening the tank
- 5 nozzles included: brass adjustable, poly adjustable, 2 flat fans, and foaming nozzle. Also accepts TeeJet nozzles.
How to use
Follow the manufacturer's directions for mixing with Roundup® concentrates.
Bottle with Sprayer